Since relaunching the list of real estate blogs las week, there were number of new blogs submitted. I will take time every week to introduce the blogs. This week we welcome ten new blogs to the list:
- Developments- this is blog is a part of WSJ blog section. I was rather surprised to receive the request to include this blog. Even more so, I was hesitant including the blog to the list as it has an “unfair” advantage over the signle blogger who is just starting to write their blog. I can see the Developments blog going to the top of the list with the next update.
- All About Mortgages – this blog is written by Kristen Emery. Kristen is a Mortgage expert from California and is dedicated to provide you with the most comprehensive information and to make your transaction as seamless as possible! Make sure to visit here and blog and hit the “subscribe button”!
- The Big Orange Press- written Rick Smenner of Knoxville, TN. Jennifer Stinnett – Jennifer is a New Media / E-Business Consultant for Real Estate Brokers, Agents and Small Business owners.
- Living Twin Cities- by Jason Sandquist. You can also find Jason on Twitter.
- CraigMische.com – written by Craig Mische. Craig Mische is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Minnesota.
- Focus On Crofton- a real estate blog by Margaret Woda.
- Let’s Talk Real Estate- a real estate blog written by Cristina McBreairty.
- Georgetown Texas Real Estate Blog- written by Edward Lui.
- Denton County Real Estate – written by Jay Myers.
- Lake Lanier Real Estate Blog- by Nesa Kleinheksel.
If you don’t see the blog on the list yet, it is most likely because I added your blog while the script was going through a scheduled update. The above mentioned blogs are now in the database and will be included in the list with the next update. Please follow GoBeyondMLS on Twitter to be notified about updates to the list.